Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Please contact us directly at (203} 904-1072 for shipping information.
David Bowie: Icon: The Definitive Photographic Collection
The most significant collection of David Bowie images ever assembled.
- An unrivaled portfolio of images documenting the life and ever-changing personas of one the most influential musicians of the 20th century.
- Includes images from twenty five of the most important photographers who worked with the rock legend over the star’s five-decade career, beginning with Bowie’s self-titled debut album, David Bowie by David Bowie, released 1 June, 1967.
- A book as big as its subject: 356 pages, 245 black-and-white and color photographs, 11 ½ x 13 inches.
- With portraits and album covers, performances and rehearsals, rarely seen private moments, and candid snapshots.
- Features personal essays or commentary reflecting on the photographer’s experience of working with Bowie.
- Introduction by George Underwood, the man who, as a kid, permanently damaged Bowie’s eye in a brawl over a girl, and went on to become a musical collaborator and life-long friend.
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart